Nestled in an elegant glass container with lid. Burns for approximately 17 hours. 100% cotton wick is non-toxic.
To extend the lifetime of your candle:
1. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch - 5 mm.
2. Every time the candle is lit, it is preferable to make the wax melt over its whole surface before extinguishing it.
3. Avoid exposing to drafts. Never burn the candle completely. Dispose when 1 to 2 mm of wax remain in container.
Safety precautions for use:
-Never leave a lit candle unattended
-Place the candle on a heat resistant surface
-Keep away from children and pets
-The container may become very hot after a long burning period
-Do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours
-Do not move the candle when lit
-Never allow the wick to come into contact with the glass